Value+ II Exit
Value+ II Exit
|Emergency (NICad Battery)|
codes and standards
• ETL listed to UL Standard 924
• NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code)
• NFPA 70 (National Electric Code)
• All units have a white finish.
• All units are flame rated with a UV stable ABS thermoplastic housing.
• Universal mounting: wall, ceiling, or end with canopy provided.
• Canopy not required for flat wall mount.
• Electronics are inside the housing.
• Optional pendant accessories available. (See accessories)
• Pop out chevron directional indicators are easily removed when required.
• Exit sign mounts up to a standard 4" square outlet box.
• Surge protection, low voltage disconnect, brownout protection and constant current charger.
• 120/277 VAC selectable input.
• Power Consumption:
• VXL Series
120V: 22 mA Line Amps, 2.64W Input Wattage
277V: 11.5 mA Line Amps, 3.19W Input Wattage
• VXL Emergency Series
120V: 34 mA Line Amps, 4.1W Input Wattage
277V: 18 mA Line Amps, 5W Input Wattage
• Provides a minimum of 90 minutes emergency illumination while in the emergency mode.
• Bright red or green energy efficient LED lamps.
• Long life LEDs have an expected life of 10 years.
• Uniform 6" letter illumination (3/4" stoke).
• 6V maintenance free nickel cadmium battery.
• Battery has an expected service of 8 to 10 years and an operating temperature range of 20°F (-7°C) to 104°F (40°C).
• Provides a minimum of 90 minutes emergency illumination.
• Full 5 year warranty on units. (lamps not included)